Save money with Vulcan – commercial & industrial applications
Financial Payback in Commercial and Industrial Applications
The use of the eco-friendly Vulcan water treatment saves time and money from the first day of the installation.
It is a solid purchase for your application with a quick return on investment.
Monthly savings in large buildings
Pipes and appliances stay clean longer
More efficiency of heating systems
Minimized cleaning costs
Less repairs of equipment
No more maintenance or salt purchases for water softeners
► The monthly savings can amount up to 15 – 20% on your current costs
Increase the efficiency of your heating system
When water is heated in a water heater or with a tank-less water heater, shard water always leads to deposits on the heating elements. This layer inevitably causes a great reduction in the capability of the heat to transfer.
A limescale deposit of only 2mm (~0.078 inches) can lead to an energy loss of more than 15%. The increase in heating time leads to a tremendous rise in your power consumption.
Hotel operations – Some cost saving factors
The analysis of the cost saving potential for your hotel includes factors such as:
Number of rooms
Number of bathrooms/toilets
Number of restaurant kitchens – and size of them
Size of pool and spa area
Daily laundry volume
Type and dimensions of the heating system
Number of cooling towers and dimensions
Garden area that needs irrigation
Daily use of water
These factors quickly multiply and add up to a considerable cost saving potential.
Please contact your local distributor for a thorough cost analysis.
Throw out expensive water softeners
Running a water softener is a costly measure. Large amounts of salt are needed to operate the system. Hundreds of gallons of water are wasted each time the softener granule has to be washed. Malfunctions and repairs are likely with an built-in system. These can easily add up to hundreds of dollars in repair costs.
Daily savings for machinery
Vulcan improves the performance and efficiency of many machines that operate with water. The use of Vulcan saves you time and money from day one of the installation.
Machinery and appliances have six typical money saving areas
- Scaling inside the machine is minimized.
- If additives are used they are often more effective and last longer.
- The machine can run longer before it needs to be serviced again. Often cleaning of the parts is much easier.
- Less repairs and less need to replace individual parts.
- Tanks that carry water or other liquids need less maintenance and cleaning thereof. Most of the time it is much easier and faster. This reduced service time results in fewer production breaks.
- Less biofilm and bacterial growth allows a reduction of control measures and chemicals to combat this.
Samples of savings for machinery
- Higher cycles of limescale concentration which minimizes water usage
- Less clogging and therefore fewer malfunctions
- Less maintenance service needed per year
- Easier cleaning of the tank
- Less toxic bleed water with minimized bacterial growth
Solar water heating
- Less limescale build-up in the whole system
- Less maintenance service per year
- Less repairs of individual parts
- No more need to circulate acids
- Less limescale in distributor tubes, heat exchangers, vacuum tubes, etc.